Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cancer Cannot Kill Me

Cancer cannot kill me..

OK 3 months on a feeding tube including surgery, chemo, radiation, more surgery to remove the esophagus and a third of my stomach including 19 nodes, chemo again for 6 months, a brain hemorrhage, 3 brain operations, 1 to remove a brain tumor and now more radiation, this time on my brain...and all within a year..

So I am done..yes I may have more complications but..Cancer Cannot Kill ME!

I know..bold statement to make especially considering the odds.

But I still have my faith, my strength, my beliefs, my spirit and my convictions and I now truly believe Cancer will not kill me..

So for those of you that look upon me with sorrow..look no further than the cancer within me as I am not thru fighting..not through living and not done with what I have started..

1 comment:

  1. Cancer disease to a person gives the great stress on their mind and also on their bodies .The patients during this condition takes the radiation to cure that disease but the radiations are very dangerous for the patients and also faces the body pain in that condition to get rid of this critical condition patients should take Physiotherapy North Ryde to its doctor.

    ReplyDelete